Astutium is very interested in taking over from loss-making and acquiring profitable domain registration, web hosting, virtual/dedicated/cloud server and colocation companies & brands, particularly Nominet members and UK based hosting resellers.
If you're looking to get out of the hosting, server or domain registration business, are looking to liquidate your business to start another venture, or simply want a speedy exit route with no fuss, no disruption for clients and no delays then contact us immediately - we specialise in providing a smooth transition for your customers with no downtime experienced during the integration.
Please send your latest accounts (if available) together with a basic outline of your business, size of customer base and current trading situation to :
32-33 SKYLINES BUSINESS PARK
Or fax details to (UK) 020 3475 2666
Domain Registration Business Needed
Wanted: Loss making or profitable UK based domain registrars to take-over.
Prefer Nominet members but not essential, any size considered but preference given to those with over 200 clients.
Web Hosting Business Required
Needed: Struggling or growing UK based web hosting business and resellers to integrate.
Will consider any size, but preferably ones with over 100 hosted websites.
Dedicated Server Business Sought
Seeking: Closing down dedicated server / collocation business for acquisition/amalgamation.
Looking to acquire any size, but preferably ones with over 10 managed servers.
The more information you can provide the quicker we can evaluate and start discussions.
We are more than happy to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) if required.
For example we will need to know ...
- Legal name and address of organization
- Contact person
- Location of headquarters
- Towns, Cities and Counties serviced
- Number of domains registered and managed, by tld
- Details of registrar agreements/domain reseller accounts
- Number of individuals hosted
- Number of businesses hosted
- Services provided and price of the virtual services
- Please break down how many subscribers fall under each Plan and their billing cycles/payment methods
- Dedicated client server break down
- Collocated client server break down
- Location of servers
- Age of company
- Are you going to continue to provide services to existing customers that is acquired and if so what services?
- Current monthly revenues, please state gross and nett.
- What is the value of prepaid accounts
- Current or anticipated litigation or disputes
- What type of Billing system is used
- What operating systems/platforms are used
- What additional software is required
- Why are you selling
- How much do you expect for the sale
- How quickly you want to sell
Or visit our specific domain & hosting acquisitions site at