These are the General Terms & Conditions of transacting any form of business with Astutium Ltd or it's authorised subsidaries. Specific terms, contract examples and service schedules are linked below. If you have any questions relating to our terms & conditions, please contact us.
All Items & Services
Please read our Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing any goods or services from any of our web sites
- All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling [GBP]. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- You will be advised within 3 business days of any delay or if the item is not available.
- We accept all main payment methods, for a complete list please see the Knowledgebase.
Payments will be debited from your account and all transactions manually verified before the despatch of any purchases.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
Value Added Tax (V.A.T.) at the prevailing rate is added to all Astutium invoices for domain name registration, web/email hosting, dedicated and virtual-private servers etc.
This applies to both EU countries and non-EU countries. This is the ruling by HM Customs & Excise because the service being supplied is in the UK and not the country of your ISP or Registrant.
If you are an EU VAT registered company, you can supply us with a copy of your VAT registration certificate, and we will adjust your account to be VAT-free, allowing you to pay VAT in your own country.
If you are a registered business outside of the 'EuroZone' you can supply us with a copy of your Company Incorporation Documents, and we may be able to adjust your account to be VAT-exempt at our sole discretion.
For more details about VAT (the EU equivalent to Sales-Tax) please see the web site of HMC&E for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions for "Tangible" products:
- Delivery is charged at the published rate for most global addresses.
- Deliveries will normally be made within 28 days, if delivery cannot be made within 28 days, you will be advised within 72 hours of the order.
- Delivery is subject to a working Postal Service, and may be disrupted by Industrial Action.
- In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us by email, fax or in writing, it's not that we don't want to hear from you by telephone, it's simply that 'in-writing' means we have a record of it !
In the case of non-delivery please wait 28 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed.
In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 72 hours of receipt.
If you are not entirely satisfied with any service provided by Astutium Ltd, you may contact us within 14 days of the service start for a full refund, less any 3rd-party costs.
Under no circumstances can domain-name-registration fees be refunded.
If you are not entirely satisfied with a "tangible" product, you can return it within 14 days of the despatch date with your reciept, providing it is unopened for a full refund, less postage charges.
If your product should develop a fault within 28 days of purchase we will repair it, exchange it for an equivalent product if available, or if you prefer, refund your money (your product should still be in new condition and with the original packaging, accessories and receipt). Faulty audio-visual media products cannot be exchanged for another title.
All despatched products are guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse. Where a manufacturer's guarantee is offered with any product or individual component, it is additional to this guarantee. During the period of guarantee, subject to the conditions above, products will be repaired free of charge for both parts and labour.
NOTHING IN THE ASTUTIUM GUARANTEES AFFECTS YOUR UK LEGAL / STATUTORY RIGHTS
If you are unhappy with a product or service in the first instance we ask customers to contact the relevant department by ticket. If subsequently, the issue was not resolved to your satisfaction please follow our Complaints Procedure.
Acceptable Use Policy
Details of what type of data / usage / online behaviour is and is not allowed across the Astutium network.
Details of the information we collect, why we need your details and data security procedures.
We request your name and full address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties. Under the UK Data Protection Act you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold on you. If you wish to do so, please contact the Data Protection Officer at our registered address. (Please note there is a £10+vat administration charge for this service).
Master Services Agreement
Details of our standard contract between Clients and Astutium.
Details of our generic contracts for each service : colo, iptransit, dedicated servers, rackspace etc.
- Server Colocation Schedule
- Dedicated Server Schedule
- Rackspace Schedule
- IP Transit Schedule
- Managed Server Schedule
Service Level Agreements
Details of the Astutium SLA and policies
- Standard Service Level Agreement 99.5%
- Advanced Service Level Agreement 99.95%
- Extreme Service Level Agreement 99.999%
Domain Registrar Terms & Conditions
Details of the Astutium Domain Registrar policies
- Domain Registration Agreement
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Expired Domain Policy
- Domain Abuse Reporting Policy