How do I register a domain with Astutium?
- Go to the Domain Checker.
- Enter the domain name and select the extensions (TLD .com/.net/etc) you wish to check for availability, do not enter the extension in the domain name box (If asked to enter a security code you must do so before proceeding) then click "Lookup".
- Check the "Add to Cart" box next to the domains you wish to order.
- If your domain is not available you will have to chose again or try with different extensions (TLD).
- Once you have selected the domain and TLD click "Order Now"
- Enter any required additional information (these are TLD dependant).
- Enter nameserver changes if needed (if you are hosting the domain on an existing Astutium hosting account please set the nameservers to those provided in your welcome email).
- Click "Update Cart"
- Review your order and click "Checkout"
- If you are already an Astutium client you can now login, otherwise you will need to complete the registration information.
- If you are registering the domain for someone else (or with different details to the account you have created/logged in with) you will need to either select a Contact from the dropdown list or add a new one.
- Click "Complete Order"
- If you chose to add a new contact you will be prompted to enter the information and then click "Complete Order".
- You will now be shown your invoice and you can select your payment method and make the payment.
- Once the payment has been made and your account has passed security checks you will be able to manage the domain via the Client Portal's My Domains section.
- Depending on the TLD you may be able to update contact details and or nameservers via the Domain Checker.
What are the exact specs of your hardware? (Views: 672)
What is your Nominet IPS TAG (IPS-TAG) ? (Views: 1233)
How many websites can I host with a reseller account? (Views: 1300)
What can I used my ADSL connection for ? (Views: 681)
What version of MySQL are you running ? (Views: 593)